Wednesday, February 03, 2010

1 year since your death

Dear Lady,

A few days before it was one year since your death, I commemorated it by changing my Facebook pic, and posting a thread about you, filled with pics, on the dog forum I'm on. Right here: http://www.boxerforums.com/rainbow-bridge/50977-rip-lady-pic-heavy.html

Since then, I haven't thought of much to post here... but I still think about you every day, and often mention you to people. Tonight I mentioned you in forum chat.. how I'd get a tattoo of you or Rockwood house if I had to get a tattoo of anything. And then of course they asked who you were and I explained.

You're my poor wittle baby, and I want to give you more kisses on your furry snout. You were always so demure and sweet, and always minded your own business at the park or when out in public.

I miss that.

XOXO Love you forever, and can't stop crying, ever. It's been a year and 3 months but time just stopped the day you died and I'm still living in that moment. I have tears streaming down my face now, and I always will when I think of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home